Architects Professional Indemnity
Professional Indemnity cover is compulsory for members of the Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA), a mandatory requirement for registration with the Architects Registration Board (ARB) and prudent for any practising Architect or Technician.
The ARB recommends that the minimum Limit of Indemnity provided by PII should be £250,000 for each and every claim
Policy cover is written in accordance with the guidelines of the ARB on a "Civil Liability" basis, "Any One Claim" Limit of Indemnity, and Defence Costs in Addition.
We also insist on including:
- Housing Regeneration & Construction Act Cover
- Collateral Warranties Extension
- Loss of Documents
- Prosecution Defence costs
- Infringement of Copyright
- Breach of Confidentiality
- Innocent Non-Disclosure with Independent Arbitrator
- Libel Slander
- Others as per you requirements established during consultations.
To obtain your Quotation report and to enable us to review your risks, please click on the link and complete the PROPOSAL sending it to us by either post, fax or e-mail.
To obtain your Quotation report and to enable us to review your risks, please click one of the links above and complete the proposal, sending it to us by either post, fax or e-mail.